Friday, May 13, 2011

London....

Been a busy week... :) normal..
But Monday Jessica's little baby finally got to come home! after 4 months!!! :)
So I went over for a little visit on Wednesday and I for the first time I got to hold Little London Christine Starr!! :)
She was wearing the little frog sleeper my sister Tamara got for her.. :)
Anyway here are some photos.. Unedited.. and unexplaned! Okay except for the last one..













London.. Our silver platter baby.. :) Daddy was having fun uh?? :)




*note* I had my camera set on nighttime shot.. So pixs blurry. Didn't realize it until later..

3 comments:

  1. Wow, the picture of Elijah holding London?? Really shows how tiny London is! Soo, soo cute. She is such a darling. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep she is definitely a little dear.. Love holding her.. But yeah she is SOO tiny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! I adore little ones!! :)

    ReplyDelete