Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Hey Good Morning
Always wish I had an older brother.. You know someone to be protective of me.. Someone who would tease me and occasionally let me tag along..
Notice I said Brother-not Sister.. :) I usually see older sisters as bossy-is that a reflection on myself?? :( lol
Now I do have a younger (taller) brother.. David Andrew.. He's adorable and I love him to death.. :)
I see myself in him so often.. We aren't twins! but we do enjoy many of the same things.. our taste in music.. our spontinaity
Yet we're both shy and react in the same way to many situations..
We don't get to hang out together as much as I'd like but.. ;)

Nope this did not get violent..
Sometime I post about my other two brothers but until then enjoy your brothers and have a great day.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment