Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A Sunday Evening....

A few Sundays ago Curt and Barb invited my family and Curts parents over for dinner..
They did an awesome job.. the table was beautiful and the food delicious!

Getting ready.....
One of their little girls made this nametag for my dad.. They share a love of frogs! lol

Me.. :)
David being forced to hold little Natalie.. He thinks she still too little to hold! ;) he's also wearing the shirt I bought him.. Love it...
Relaxing before games.. :) Natalie fell asleep in my arms.. aw... melt your heart..

Ended the night with some Gold and Up and Down the River-card games.. :)
I shocked myself but somehow won both games.. Got a lot of ribbing about that...
Curt and Barb-our Hosts..
It was a nice relaxing Sunday evening.. :)
Thanks!







3 comments:

  1. sounds like fun. :) i love relaxing sundays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, the picture where you are holding Natalie is so cute. :) Love the table setting too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely table settings! I am in love with those floral plates.
    I've never heard of Gold and Up OR Down the River. I feel like I'm missing out or something! :) My family likes Rook and Scattergories, both of which I'm super sick of. haha

    ReplyDelete