Monday, July 11, 2011

Favorite verse day.. okay make it plural.. :)
Love the first one.. "Staggered not"
That my random Monday post.. :)

"He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God.." Romans 4:20

"Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am they God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.." Isaiah 41:10

"I will love thee, O Lord, my Strength..." Psalm 18:1

"We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed.." 2 Corinthians 4:8-9

"Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day and having done all, to stand." Ephesians 6:13



Krista.. :) no edits this time.. :) she's so pretty..

No comments:

Post a Comment