Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Long time-no blog.. :)

It's been a very looong time I know.. :) Lots of changes!!
But still enjoying my sweet little London.. She's getting sooooo big!

So I guess my biggest news-I got an apartment!! My own little place! LOVE IT.. Moved in the beginning of September and I don't have a computer yet so I'm only on the internet every once in awhile.. :)
My church family threw me an apartment warming party!! :) Here's a few pixs.. :)

Gifts..


And more gifts...





I've been very blessed... Got a flower, candle, toaster, and a cabinet from 3 of my bosses.. Another of my older friends got me a table... etc... :) I feel loved.. :)

I've had a few sleepovers and even made a nice dinner for one of my friends..

Slowly settling in.. Not only into my apartment but into this phase of my life!

Have a good one. Rae










1 comment:

  1. Do you like living on your own?? I enjoy living in the dorms!!

    ReplyDelete