Saturday, August 14, 2010

Brothers..

I love little brothers.. :) I have three and I wouldn't trade them for anything..
They sure keep us busy and entertained..
Shaved eyebrows, biking into a parked truck, getting a moth stuck in his ear, getting a rake stuck on his foot, knocking teeth out on a trampoline, coffee beans up the nose etc etc etc...
Tried to do a little bit of a photo shoot... they didn't want to poise long.. They rather be playing!! lol
So first.. everyone look down! kidding.. I just snapped that when the dog came over.. L t R- Taylor, Nathan, David...



Slight smile from David but his eyes all squinty..



now we can see his eyes but no smile!
I love those guys.. :)
Rae

4 comments:

  1. Beth-I was teasing David that you didn't think he was cute..
    Ashley-yeah they are cool at times.. :) I think it would neat to have an older brother..

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah... an older brother would be pretty neat. it's kinda tiring being the oldest. lol

    ReplyDelete