Thursday, March 31, 2011

A little bit of love...

"There's a battle in the heartland..where my faith and real life meet...sometimes hope seems out of reach......"

So my best friend just does a post on depression... And guess what? Today I'm feeling rather low.... :( Maybe it's A.G.B.? After-Georgia blues.. :)

Maybe it's getting up early and pulling a long shift at work.. So I'm tired!!!

Maybe it's my shaky to solid to shaky issue.. One minute I'm sure about the future and then... Oh wait I'm not.. and then you know that sounds good but what if.. oh no that won't work.... HELP!!!!!!

So... came home... took some deep breathes.. changed clothes.. ate some popcorn-comfort food but not an outstanding amount of calories or fat right?

Now what really is the most comforting? Okay Jesus and me equal a majority... Glad I'm on His side.. Need to talk to Him more!! Talks always make me feel better... to realize He loves me..!

Second most comforting thing to ponder? I have some awesome friends-who just seem to love me even though I make the worst decisions sometimes. Even though I get in a tizzy about stupid meaningless things.. Even though I whine and cry for attention too often...

Thanks! I love you too!!


"Friends are friends forever if the Lord's the Lord of them...."

3 comments: