Tuesday, June 21, 2011


Good Morning!
My day started off bright and early.. Was up at 6:30 to take my little sister to driver's ed.. After I dropped her and the two girls she car pooling with-I met up with Beth downtown.. :)
We ended up having breakfast at Bob Evans.. I couldn't make up my mind on what I wanted that was breakfast-y.. :) So I ordered Potato Soup! YUM! :)
Beth had to work this morning so we didn't hang long.. But I had a wonderful time just talking.. I was feeling so happy and peaceful.. For once I could talk about the future without flipping out.. :) It's nice to have someone to share with.. Thanks Girl.. :)
The above pix is from this morning.. It was so bright and sunny.. :) perfect day.. :)
I have a little to do list started.. Hoping to get it done in the next few weeks.. :)
1. Finish my red dress (almost)
2. Get my oil changed in my car
3. Get my car checked out to figure out why the engine light on
4. Pay a rather whooping cell phone bill (which dave actually owes most of)
5. Order some material for a white beach dress
6. Hit the mall
7. Possibly try my hand at golf
8. Try and run/jog a mile about every day

Lol a very practical list.. Not putting up my dream/wish list... Gonna keep that to myself!
Have an amazing day.... Rae

P.S. the book from the last post... Bambi! :)

4 comments:

  1. Lol, this post made me smile. :) I want to get my "to-do" list up soon! ..Like the picture too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol.. yeah the pix turned out kind of cute.. ;) I thought.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha this list might sound practical...but i'm pretty sure i would get nothing done on it! you should put up your dream/wish list just for fun. :) thanks for your recent comments! they've been brightening my days.

    a simple, peaceful life

    ReplyDelete
  4. LeAhnna...
    Thanks.. um.. maybe I'll have to try to make a dream list! :)
    I've really been enjoying your blog.. love it.. :)

    ReplyDelete