Wednesday, January 12, 2011

HI....

Been very busy!! But how are you girls!??!!?
Since New Year's I've been to Louisville twice to see London.. I went out with Beth.. I was sick (along with most of my family) and had to call off work. My boss was in the hospital with a kidney stone.. My dad fell and broke his wrist. Had to have surgery and him and mom have been at the hospital in cincy since Monday.. :( Now we have a ton of snow and I had to reschedule my flight to GA for tomorrow.. Has anyone been as busy as me??? ha ha
Read Eragon and The Eldest.. and Masquerade and started Narnia for Dummies.. :)
Now for a few pixs...
Thanks for the my birthday present!! pretty little tree! This a very late pix but thank you!

News Year Eve Party!

Ha ha.. trice kids being normal..
a few hours before london was born!!

London!! sweet little doll.. doing very well..







1 comment:

  1. Busy? Nah, I haven't been busy...just *crazy* busy. haha :P So you've been reading huh? What a surprise.. :P Love that pic of London. :)

    ReplyDelete