Monday, January 3, 2011

It's here-2011....

Happy New Years!
2011 started with a bang for me... Had two of my good girlfriends over New Years Eve.. Letisha and Jessica.. They had to leave early because Jess wasn't feeling good..
Had her baby 3 months early at 12:35 am.. Baby London is down in Louisville.. Pray for her.. She was only about 2 lb... But she's been a fighter so far..
I been working, trying to be there for Jess, going down to louisville to see the baby.. Busy year so far..
When you think of that little girl... everything seems to pale.. I was worried about such lame things... and even all my thinking of moving and college just fades to the background... Pray for her.. I already love her..
I got to touch her tiny foot and her little arms.. She is beautiful.. When she was trying to cry and you cant hear her because of her vent tube... It just broke my heart...
Anyway.. Happy new years..
Pray for me.. Rae

2 comments:

  1. Babies are so precious. We will be praying. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww..what a special new years. be prayin for both jess and london. (i love that name)

    ReplyDelete