Monday, January 31, 2011

A little inspiration....

Ever get a little bit of inspiration from someone but it doesn't hit you til after the conversation?
A few days ago my good buddy Beth and me were talking-about various subjects.. :) She mentioned wanting to do some photo shots of neck and below poses.. Thought that was a cool idea but wasn't sure that I'd ever be any good at that.
Later I was pondering the options and wow-it sounded very Do-able.. :)
So yesterday after sunday naps.. (I always like to get one..) Tamara walked around Canaan with me and took a few quick snaps... We had like 25 minutes before we had to leave for a friends house and she still had to get ready.. But I think we got a few nice ones.. :)
Credit to Beth C.. For the great idea...
And Credit to my sister Tamara for actually taking the photos..








The last has my head in it-for shame.. :) lol but liked how it turned out.. :)
Thanks again Beth.. Hope you don't mind me "borrowing" your idea!
Have a Great Week!
~Rae



4 comments:

  1. Wow. Just wow. lol I really love these photos! :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks.. :) want to do it again sometime.. when I have more time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you put that last one up, It is great!

    ReplyDelete